Looking for a dairy free, sugar free option for pudding? This is for you! With a healthy dose of good fats too! This is super easy to make and can be frozen to make a delicious Frozen Custard!
I promise this will be your go to recipe for a tasty treat that takes just minutes to whip up. This pudding has a silky and creamy texture, you would never guess that it has avocado in it.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1- 12 oz can coconut cream or extra thick coconut cream (Trader Joe's)
- 3 T Hershey's cacao powder
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t xanthan gum *optional
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 3/4 cup water (not needed if using regular canned Coconut Milk/ not cream)
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted salted Almonds
- 1 t caramel extract *optional
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth
- portion into 8 servings and refrigerate for 1 hour
4.2 net carbs