I really don’t like mornings, I’ll admit it. If I smell bacon, well that’s a different story!
This recipe is for breakfast and pizza lovers alike to REJOICE about morning, finally something worth waking up for. By the time you have brewed your coffee, you could have this breakfast pizza half way done. Have you ever heard of “Fat Head Pizza Dough” ? Well, if you haven’t you NEED to become framiliar with it. It just may become a “go to” recipe for you low carb worriors. This is what your “raw” dough may look like:
You can dress it up any way you like! That’s right get as creative as you want, there is no stopping you.
So make your mornings better with a slice of happiness and ring in the weekend with low carb happy dances in the kitchen! Enjoy my friends.
Top with your favorite breakfast toppings, the options are endless!
- Fat Head Pizza Dough
- 2 eggs scrambled w/ 1 T of cream *raw do not cook eggs
- 3 oz of cheddar cheese grated
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 slices of cooked bacon chopped
- 3 cooked breakfast sausage patties chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper
- Make pizza crust as per directions with Fat Head Dough . *I like to flip mine over half way so both sides get golden brown
- top with cheeses
- drizzle egg mixture all over cheese (the cheese holds your eggs in place)
- add remaining toppings
- bake at 450 degrees until cheese bubbles (usually 8-10 minutes)
3 net Carbs/piece